1. A Case of the Heart , by Beth Shriver from The Wild Rose Press. An overzealous social worker develops a relationship with a cop while they keep her client safe from involvement in a drug ring.
2. A Dream to Call My Own, Brides of Gallatin County Book 3 , by Tracie Peterson from from Bethany House Publishers. Love and adventure still hearts in the rugged Montana frontier, while a killer threatens the peace and happiness of an entire community.
3. A Soldier’s Reunion, by Cheryl Wyatt from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. A reunion romance between a U.S. Air Force Pararescue Jumper (PJ) and a pediatrician and first love from his past who fears their careers will push them apart again.
4. A Family for Tory/A Mother for Cindy, by Margaret Daley from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Classics. Two stories that illustrate what happens when children decide to matchmake and bring two people together.
5. Above all Things, by Deborah Raney from Steeple Hill. Evette must decide if she can be a mother to her husband’s 6-year-old mixed race child. A baby neither of them knew existed until a fateful phone call.
6. Child Finder, by Mike Angley from TotalRecall Publications, Inc. An Air Force Special Agent discovers he has a psychic gift that enables him to find missing children, but the government’s exploitation of his skills leads to murder!
7. Critical Care, Mercy Hospital Series Book #1, by Candace Calvert from Zondervan. When a nurse initiates disaster counseling, the process re-opens her own emotional wounds–as God prepares her heart for a love that was nowhere in her plans.
8. His Forever Love, by Missy Tippens from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. Can former high school buddies find love while fighting over “custody” of his grandmother?
9. Love Finds You in Revenge, Ohio, by Lisa Harris from Summerside Press. Morgan finds herself torn between saving her sister’s heart and losing hers to the man who jilted her seven years ago.
10. Love Finds You in Treasure Island, Florida, by Debby Mayne from Summerside Press. The attraction between Amanda and Jerry is overshadowed by their sense of responsibility.
11. Love’s Pursuit, by Siri Mitchell from Bethany House Publishers. Susannah Phillips obeys the rules. But when love interferes, she faces a choice: Follow the rules or follow her heart.
12. Nosey in Nebraska, by Mary Connealy from Barbour Publishing. Murder, Romance, Comedy and a really big mouse.
13. Snow Melts in Spring Seasons of the Tallgrass Series, by Deborah Vogts from Zondervan Publishing. Mattie Evans, a young veterinarian in rural Kansas saves a horse inured in a terrible accident but finds herself tending the wounded relationship between a prodigal son and his ailing father.
14. Sunset Beach, The Beach House Series, by Trish Perry from Harvest House Publishers. Sonny Miller invites her mother and estranged aunt to a week at the beach, not telling one about the other; but they bring a few surprises of their own.
15. The Night Watchman, The Ray Quinn Series Book One, by Mark Mynheir from Multnomah/Waterbrook. When the case of a lifetime is thrust upon him, retried homicide detective Ray Quinn must decide rather he’ll succumb to his depression and pain or use the God-given gifts he still has left to catch a killer. Crawling from the wreckage of his former life, Ray struggles to find healing and purpose as he tracks a madman.
16. Witness to Murder, by Jill Elizabeth Nelson from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. When a TV reporter witnesses a murder–she thinks–only unearthing the sinister secrets of her painful past can save her from becoming the next victim.