As a writer, I’m always looking for new ways to market my books (once they’re published, of course.) It’s so important to get your name “out there,” so I have FaceBook, Twitter, and a new “connections forum” called Christian Women Take Root accounts. But the all-fired Queen of Marketing Your Book has got to be Susan May Warren, hands-down.
An an award-winning author of over twenty books, Susan May Warren has been a 3 time Christy Award finalist, a RITA finalist, and a multi-winner of both the Inspirational Readers Choice award and the American Christian Fiction Writer’s Book-of-the-Year. She’s also been an American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW) BOTY (Book of the Year) and Genesis judge, a Romance Writer’s of America RITA judge, and an IRCC (Inspirational Reader’s Choice Contest) judge. Susan taught the past four years at the ACFW national conference, including the 2006 Beginning Writer’s track. Susan holds a B.A. in Mass Communication and English from the University of Minnesota school of journalism. A former missionary to Russia, Susan May Warren now writes Suspense/Romance and Chick Lit full time from her home in northern Minnesota.
- Sugar Blast Party on FaceBook: June 19th, 5 – 7 pm. Susan will be online to answer questions about her main character, PJ Sugar and her next book.
- PJ Sugar website – PJ Sugar, main character in Susan’s latest book series, has her own website with excerpts, reviews, and subscription links.
- Book Trailer using LibraryJournal Book Vids
- My Book Therapy – Susan joins forces with Rachel Hauck and Sarah Anne Sumpolec to help writers with critiques, proposals and discovering the reason for your writing.
- Nothing But Trouble blog page on LitFuse – LitFuse page with links to all of the above and reviews.
If your a budding writer, check out all of Susan’s webpages and take notes. If you’re a reader, check out Susan’s books. She’s a great storyteller who creates characters that touch your heart.